Friday, November 18, 2016

handsomedogs: My first photo ever of Annie + my most recent...





handsomedogs:

My first photo ever of Annie + my most recent photo of her. It has been a long, one-year journey of raising this pup. She has brought me tears of frustration and anxiety, but also countless laughs and extreme joy. My life has 200% changed since getting her.

She’s afraid of loud noises and leans on my legs while I vacuum the endless amount of hair she sheds (as she asks for reassuring butt pets from her multi-tasking mom). She cannot resist putting every leaf and stick and pinecone and rock she encounters on our walks into her mouth. She’s a big cry-baby and a huge Miss Sassy Pants. She always manages to wake me up at 5:30 am, on the dot. Raising a high-energy dog breed puppy is tough work, to say the least. I have to constantly think of ways to keep her occupied and happy within my time constraints and my budget. Some days, I feel like somebody else could give her so much more and I end up feeling hopelessly inadequate.

But then I look into her eyes and I see the love she has for me and, I want to try harder.

She’s my child and I love her with my whole heart. Happy 1st birthday Annie!!!!!!! đŸ‚đŸŽ‚đŸŽŸđŸ’—

hĂĄt tuti nem lesz dalmatĂĄm, de amĂșgy is Ășgy hangzik, mintha egy nyolctagĂș csalĂĄdban Ă©reznĂ© jĂłl magĂĄt igazĂĄn, mert ott mindig pörgĂ©s van



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2fLt3ob

No comments:

Post a Comment